Financial Information

Below are links to the yearly budgets
2015
2016
2017
Please read the HOA Board’s Capital Improvement Letter here.

Dues

  • Yearly (2017) dues are collected quarterly in the amount of $140.00 or $560.00 per year.
  • Payment coupons are sent out  prior to December 1st for the upcoming year along with the approved budget.  Payments are due on January 1, April 1, July 1 and October 1 
  • Late fees and interest may be charged in accordance to the CC&R’s . All accounts 30 days past due are subject to an intent to lien, 60 past due subject to a lien, and 90 days due may be forwarded to an attorney for further collections.
  • The Capital Contribution assessed to all owners is $540.00 (for all resale’s and transfers). This amount should be collected by the closing attorney and forwarded to the Association. 75% of this contribution goes into the Capital Reserve Account, the remaining 25% goes into the General Account.
  • All payments should be mailed in with coupons provided or online payment is available at your CommunityPro Portal www.sentrymgt.com

Budget Information

If you are a Bayview Farms Homeowner and wish to receive a current Association budget, you may do so by contacting the Property Manager at 843-795-0190 ext 51707 email Danny DeSimoni:  ddesimoni@sentrymgt.com

The budget will be mailed only to your home address. If you are a prospective Bayview Farms homebuyer, please request a copy from the seller.